Petrusma Property is a very successful and proudly owned Tasmanian business. The progressive real-estate company currently employs over 70 staff across 7 offices.
The high profile company founded on the principles of providing excellent customer service through trust, honesty and integrity has become renowned for its market leadership position and innovativeness in marketing.
Petrusma Property have leveraged off the opportunities presented by the internet, using this media to maintain a market leader position in the highly competitive and dynamic Tasmanian real estate market.
Future Medium was engaged to assist Petrusma Property in achieving a significant overhaul to the structure and delivery of its online business. Future Medium worked closely with Petrusma Property to identify the following project objectives:
- Establish Petrusma as a contemporary and well-established market leader.
- Increase site usability and user satisfaction through identifying unique online user groups and structuring navigation and information architecture to match their online goals.
- Facilitate a new approach to property listings by reacting to what site visitors really want, providing greater emphasis on image content, and a tabbed property view.
- Improved Search Engine Optimisation to the Petrusma Property site as a whole and to individual offices.
The Petrusma Property website redevelopment commenced after a thorough specification addressed stakeholder key objectives and considerations. Future Medium's Strategic, Creative and Technical teams were effectively integrated and project managed internally achieving smooth, timed hand over's, regular project updates and a guaranteed project manager.
A combination of flash animation, sophisticated map technology and strategic application of user group knowledge incorporated throughout all design aspects were used to effectively achieve the project goal: position the site as the online market leaders in Tasmanian real estate.
The comprehensive website redevelopment was extremely effective and exceeded the original goals and objectives established during strategic planning. Future Medium achieved the following benefits for Petrusma Property:
- Successfully differentiated Petrusma Property's website from competing online real estate agencies through a highly tailored website solution that effectively captured and portrayed the brand, its personality and values online.
- High level strategic planning assisted the creative development through well structured information architecture and key navigation elements that were used to provide an intuitive user experience.
- The integration of best practice Search Engine Optimisation techniques into the build of the website greatly boosted website traffic through improving visibility on leading search engines.
In addition the Petrusma Property website has received many accolades including:
- Real Estate Institute of Tasmania Website of the Year Award in 2003/2004
- Real Estate Institute of Tasmania Website of the Year Award in 2005/2006
- Real Estate Institute of Tasmania Awards for Excellence category of Communication 2009