ZAPTZ engaged Future Medium to develop an e-business website that allows them to promote, distribute and sell their technological solutions - namely the ZAPTZ Ezyapp product.
The ZAPTZ website needed to achieve the following outcomes:
- Function as a key communication and marketing tool
- Be an information source allowing potential customers to learn about the benefits and advantages of their products - including walk-through guides, using Flash animation instruction movies
- An upload and download facility to allow customers to deliver and receive data and the product
- A secure client extranet
- A point of sale facility to engage online sales of products
- Automation of online billing
- Application progress tracking
- Profile based configurable client information/interface
The ZAPTZ online presence needed to present a professional, trustworthy and capable company. It needed to inspire confidence in its audience to enable them to happily do business online with the company. It also needed to present a highly engaging self-serve facility for customers to allow them to learn more about the products, to purchase the products multiple times
We undertook a user-centric design approach and identified a range of users:
Existing clients have been given a secure area called Ezytracker
- easy access to upload and download facilities,
- the ability to request new applications, and
- the ability to check the status and billing information of current and previous requests.
The user interface is as simple as possible and features an easy to use workflow with no clutter.
New & potential clients are given easy access to information, presented in a professional, easy to use website.
Potential clients are able to make new application requests and get quotes and information for new packages.
Staff at Zaptz are able to receive client files, update order statuses and upload resultant work for clients to download.
The project has delivered increased customer numbers, streamlined company workflow, and offered vast improvements in customer satisfaction.
The product website design is luxurious and portrays the product as readily available, incredibly accessible and easy to use - no matter where in the world a user is. The Ezytracker customer portal design offers visual contrast to the sleek black product showcase and maximised cleanliness to present a professional and secure area that users feel confident in using.
Zaptz Ezyapp proves that customer service on the web doesn't have to be boring or bland.